|
|
#1 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
WRX Wagon Parking only Neons
I was looking around on ebay this morning and found this.
![]() http://cgi.ebay.com/0119-IMPREZA-WRX...QQcmdZViewItem Maybe I'm weird but I think its hot.
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| neons and vtec | daewoo | Off-Topic | 11 | 12-28-2009 04:43 PM |
| Damn Neons killing people again | Tiny | Off-Topic | 126 | 06-05-2009 09:16 PM |
| updated pictures of the 05 neons | mr_eh | Gallery | 14 | 03-15-2007 05:44 PM |
| How not to wire neons to your car | 99SL2_Modder | Gallery | 15 | 12-27-2005 03:48 PM |