TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
Zaior
Tri-State Addict
 
Zaior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Springfield, PA
Member #21850

My Ride:
2000 Toyota Solara SLE

iTrader: (1)
How hard would you hit her after this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eRHh...3cFAAAAAAAAAAA

Enjoy.
__________________
Yes, I drive a women's car. Yes, it is slow. No need to constantly remind me.
I change my mind constantly on what I want from my car.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
I would never hit a women, but I would punch a bitch in her mouth.
Zaior is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
here is a hard one! messeduprex Ask The Law 5 04-27-2008 10:49 PM
How hard is it.... TGilb2007 General Car Related Chat 2 02-21-2008 12:05 PM
EIP gets bashed, hard. CHAOS General Car Related Chat 15 07-12-2007 12:36 AM
Die Hard 4 PotenzaSub Off-Topic 6 04-05-2007 04:44 PM
oh man my job is so hard :( drew Off-Topic 45 01-29-2007 07:38 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.