TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2009, 03:44 PM   #1
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Vr-4-Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Philly PA
Member #1961

My Ride:
BMW E60 M5 V10 6 Speed --- Ducati Monster 696

iTrader: (4)
Anyone going to see OAR at Penns Landing on the 18th?

I hope to see others there.. I missed out on incubus but I look forward to OAR every damn summer...

If enough people are going I'll probably want to tailgate...
Vr-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
mays landing meet? ltwells New Jersey 2 09-18-2010 01:47 PM
Red Bull's Flugtag @ Penns Landing on Labor Day FocusDude Off-Topic 4 03-08-2010 09:22 PM
anyone goto ACCC in mays landing nj gcliff New Jersey 13 03-13-2009 01:45 PM
moon landing video, made me laugh den9 Off-Topic 1 11-04-2007 12:15 AM
Penns LAnding Area Restaurants... ITSTOCK Off-Topic 2 09-08-2007 01:50 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.