|
|
#1 | |||
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Call me agent Buckwald
Member #1229
My Ride: 1998 Eclipse GSX iTrader: (7)
|
Sons of Anarchy?
Does anybody watch Sons of Anarchy on FX, Wednesday's at 10pm? I've become HOOKED on this show. Its awesome. I've only missed one episode so far (but watched it last night, thank you on-demand!) Anybody else? Its probably one of my favorite shows right now. (Aside from my usual adult swim/simpsons)
__________________
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019
My Ride: 2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1 iTrader: (2)
![]() |
Yeah, its alright.
The acting seems kinda fake sometimes though
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | ||
|
Tri-State Aficionado
|
I watch it. I feel like its a Soprano's with bikers. But I still like it.
__________________
Fighting is like an ocean. Im a shark, and most people can't even swim. Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Delco
Member #3529
My Ride: currently out of Commission be back soon iTrader: (0)
|
DVR every show man....
__________________
Check me out on To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ltown
Member #3108
My Ride: 01' WS6..That whistles...01' Explorer 5.slow iTrader: (0)
|
Comcast on demand ftw, i watch it everyweek
__________________
loading HATERS.....99% ████████████████] NO ONE CARES ABOUT BEING TTT APPROVED |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |||
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Call me agent Buckwald
Member #1229
My Ride: 1998 Eclipse GSX iTrader: (7)
|
Anyone else get mad when the shows over? I get pissed I'm like come oooooonnnnnnnn wednesday get here already!
__________________
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ltown
Member #3108
My Ride: 01' WS6..That whistles...01' Explorer 5.slow iTrader: (0)
|
so tonight is looking to be promising and next week is the season finale, seems like it come so fast
__________________
loading HATERS.....99% ████████████████] NO ONE CARES ABOUT BEING TTT APPROVED |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |||
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Call me agent Buckwald
Member #1229
My Ride: 1998 Eclipse GSX iTrader: (7)
|
oh **** I guess it is! I didn't even realize. That is disappointing!
__________________
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ltown
Member #3108
My Ride: 01' WS6..That whistles...01' Explorer 5.slow iTrader: (0)
|
I only noticed cause i was looking at a overview of all the episodes...its like started in sept 2008
__________________
loading HATERS.....99% ████████████████] NO ONE CARES ABOUT BEING TTT APPROVED |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 | |||
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Call me agent Buckwald
Member #1229
My Ride: 1998 Eclipse GSX iTrader: (7)
|
OMFGBBQ I'M SO MADDDDDD!!!! Oh man I dont know why but I get so into this show and I'm PISSED!
__________________
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|
#14 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019
My Ride: 2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1 iTrader: (2)
![]() |
Damn ,that chick got blasted in the back of the head
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 | ||
|
Tri-State Aficionado
|
Sucks.. The preview for next week looked good. Should be a nice finale.
__________________
Fighting is like an ocean. Im a shark, and most people can't even swim. Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Sons of Anarchy | sinner | General Entertainment | 27 | 11-29-2011 10:06 PM |
| Ferrari at hank and sons auto. | 461_SS | Spotted! | 2 | 07-27-2008 12:51 AM |
| per my sons request (his skateboarding 1st video) | RayArroyo | Off-Topic | 16 | 03-04-2008 02:31 PM |