|
|
#1 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
Cecil Count Dragway march 31
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
sorry about no atco on fri. just wouldn't want you to drive all the way up here for a couple of runs
__________________
~~Allie~~ 92 Tsi Awd Work in Progress To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
Quote:
Last edited by koho2731; 03-27-2006 at 10:39 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
i am going with my friend, he has a lightning that runs 12's, i should run somewhere in the mid to low 14 range
__________________
Bill If you guys see a possum...try to kill it, it's not a pet! |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
Well I didn't see any one from the board, but I got two runs in before I left at 8:45 neither were good but my clutch was slipping so I had 2.198 and 2.073 60's best run was 13.005 @ 107.61 2.073 60'. I think I own the worst 60" for an AWD car ever
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
Not bad for the first time out! Looks like the power is there just need a clutch to bring down the sixty. Is it slipping on the top end?
__________________
*formerly 95nracer* Instagram @Silverfc88 11.6@123mph Streetport 13bt, Haltech Sprint RE, FIC 1150cc + Delphi 1000cc injectors, Walbro 255, Borg Warner s360 .88, HKS mani, JGS 50mm, Greddy FMIC, HKS Twin Power, AEM water/meth inj |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
yo koho, not true that you didn't see anyone on the boards...i talked to you as soon as we rolled in to the place...i ran exactly what i predicted...14.5 @ 101
__________________
Bill If you guys see a possum...try to kill it, it's not a pet! |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
Quote:
I'll post the video once I can find a host. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Cecil County dragway 10/20 and 10/22 | The01Cav | Drag Racing | 5 | 11-03-2010 12:31 PM |
| Cecil County Dragway - 10/5/07 | Chris_PA | Upcoming Events | 4 | 10-01-2007 06:56 PM |
| my fun at cecil dragway | C'DALERIDER | Drag Racing | 11 | 03-27-2006 06:49 PM |
| TST Track Meet I (Cecil County Dragway) MARCH 3rd | Omega SE | Upcoming Events | 122 | 03-06-2006 03:11 AM |
| Cecil County Dragway 18 Nov 05 | koho2731 | Upcoming Events | 1 | 11-17-2005 11:41 PM |