|
|
#2 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
**** rainy cruises. its gonna rain until like 5
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Tri-State Addict
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Köln, Germany.. Formerly NYC!
Member #9286
My Ride: Subaru WRX STi iTrader: (0)
|
I am..... my car is still in the shop. Theres always next year.
__________________
Kirwin - 2006 STi - Wineberry and Gunmetal JDM Ballers Club #3 Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
and last time cops pulled over madddd cars and made them turn around hahahahah
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Tri-State Addict
|
I got called into work last minute and i'm waiting around at home for the rain to stop to be able to work so no Sonic for me..
__________________
09 Yaris (gone) 07 Fit Sport (gone) 88 Bianchi Nuovo Alloro 10 Mazda 5 (everything hauler) |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
im about to just go to strret road sonic for cheese fries haha
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |||
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Call me agent Buckwald
Member #1229
My Ride: 1998 Eclipse GSX iTrader: (7)
|
I'm home. It's ****ty out and I have to go get my picture taken at the DMV
__________________
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
I'm home, didn't feel like driving the daily driver out and didn't feel like going on a rainy cruise. Still tons of meets this summer and there is always next year. Since i'm home and don't have work i plan to do some work in the garage today so no big deal
__________________
1997 Eagle Talon Tsi To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Updated weekly with Dyno, Track, AutoX, Street, and Event videos. Big updates coming soon! To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned
|
Yeah same, I'll also be painting my step dads old toolbox, cause he said I can have it. Its a craftsman, but thats all I buy so its all good. haha. I'm murdering it out. (:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
i know lots of people that didnt go including myself. why make a raindate if u knew for a week that it was gonna rain..
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Nikon D80, 18-70, 70-300 |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Glenside, PA
Member #1962
My Ride: 2001 Audi A6 2.7 Twin Turbo iTrader: (4)
|
Yup. awaiting for work to arrive. Its ****ty out anyway. Rains bleh.
__________________
--Eric '96 Mazda Miata | FM V-Maxx Coilovers | Jackson Racing Exhaust/Intake GONE To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. 01' Audi A6 2.7 Twin Turbo | Daily | NoMods |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
I'm home. I had no plans to drive up to Sonic anyway. I was going to try and drill and tap my block today, but I'm not doing that in the rain! Maybe tomorrow.
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. - To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. "The Corvette took nearly 25 years to sell 500,000 units; the Z does it in fewer than 10." |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Hard Snarker
Super Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Philly
Member #7591
My Ride: 01 Audi TT 225, GVR-4 #72/1000, 91 TSi AWD iTrader: (16)
|
Yeah, I waaay overslept and I had to take care of some "stuff" over at the funeral home, so I didn't make it either.
__________________
-Taylor DenOfDebauchery |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 | |
|
TST Ruined My Life!
|
I'm home. I wasn't about to drive down there in the rain and find out no one was there.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Tri-State Post Whore
|
I'm home now
I went to sonic with my cousin and left a little after 2pm there. The rain blows but there was a good turn out. Hopefully some one got photos of my legacy since I wasn't about to pull the camera out in the rain.
__________________
I drive the grand kids around To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| What am i? and where is my home? | GsrSiHatchie | Engine Management and Tuning | 10 | 06-01-2008 02:42 PM |
| Just got home... | S4toSTI | Off-Topic | 12 | 04-23-2006 06:07 PM |