View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 05:33 PM   #1
black69demon
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #6464

My Ride:
2006 SUB PREZA WRSTI

Callin You Out!!!!! LOL

I wanted to start this thread to see if it worked, I want to see if you have the balls to call out the car you wanna run (at the track legally of course), You can even start polls on the ones running (Please dont bet money, cause gambling is wrong) if you wanted to come out and say a deep secret, if wanted to put someone on blast about a bull crap mod, but please remember we are all fam, here, with the common interest of cars!

SO PLEASE BE SORT OF NICE!!!!

So I guess I will go first,,,, SEPA with the WHITE STI , my 1000 miles on the clutch is up,,,, do you wanna get owned, lol,,,,, holla at me pimpin!!!!!! You got my number!!!!!!!

In this corner weighing in at a females weight of 120lbs, with no skills at driving, is PRetty Boyyyyyyyyyyyyy SEPA the WHINER!!!!!!!

VS

The challenger weighing in on the cow and meat scale, weighing about the same as his car at about 380lbs+,
is the broke FAT MAN SCOOP, TINY THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE black guy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
The 380lb black STRIP SHOW! Call for bookings
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
black69demon is offline   Reply With Quote