View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:08 AM   #23
radyjame
Noob-Jersey

Member #23697

Allied Insurance Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar72186 View Post
After speaking with many of you over the last week, there seems to be a large interest in insurance for specialty, declared, and stated value vehicles. With this I decided to become a sponsored vendor so there could be an outlet for any questions any of you have. While I specialize in unique insurance we also sell all insurance ranging from homes to finances, such as IRA’s. Generally the savings are substantial when multiple policies are combined, one tri state member saved $1200 a year by combining his homeowners, 4 cars, quad, and motorcycle.
If you are interested in a quote, or just have any questions you would like answered feel free to post here or PM me. The information I would need for a quote is:

*Full Name
*Address
*Date of Birth
*DL#
*The cars/assets you would like insured

I look forward to hearing from you, and be sure to keep an eye out at this year’s sonic meet. If all goes well I should have a vendor setup there to answer any questions and a raffle too.
My dear friend i read this quote i think this provide good policy and plans so can i know more info and services related to car insurance.
radyjame is offline   Reply With Quote