Old 04-22-2013, 06:28 PM   #54
TheAlchemist
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #24236

My Ride:
Procharged 2000 Trans Am

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05GT View Post
Haha don't feel bad. I had my 13 GT500 there, in VIP. A Toyota on my right and a Honda on my left.

I saw a ton of people snapping pictures of my car, but I have yet to see any posted lol.

There were some really nice cars there, but I'd say 80% was not so nice haha.
Yeah, I kept scratching my head left and right about some of the stuff I saw. I said to my buddy who had the BWM that I'm not anti-import, I'm anti making your car function worse than when it came off the dealer lot. I didn't even hate on the guys who were in the middle of their builds, because hey, we all have different budgets and different goals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92accordex View Post
in the same boat man. i saw people taking pictures/video of my car left and right and havn't seen one yet lol
I did have quite a few people come up and ask questions who were generally interested, which was cool. I built the car myself, including the entire forged assembly, so I'm proud of it. I do my own tuning as well. All I've ever paid for was the machine work to the block.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
TheAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote