2point4DSM
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #505

My Ride:
08 Sienna Limited AWD, 07 John Deere riding mower, 03 Honda Pilot, 92 GSX

Send a message via AIM to 2point4DSM
**Thursday's Meet, Moved!**

Edited for easy reading:

At Absolute Steaks there was a sign and it read: Closed until further notice. (explained by post #12)

There has been some talk about where future meets are going to be but post #28 IS the winner (which I cut, edited and pasted below from dolphinS4's posts). So find us all there this Thursday, starting at 7pm!

Btw, a big thanks to Mike, the owner of the Works (Fresh Works) at the Cross Roads Shopping Center, for the invite. Him and his wife are expecting soon... congrats to them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinS4
How about Richboro? Large lot, Dunkin Donuts, steak and hoagie place, plus, I am the owner. Its Crossroads Plaza at the corner of Bustleton Pike and 2nd Street Pike.I'll work on some discounts for members and I have seating for 40+ people along with 4-tvs. I promise the food is good too.

Cross Roads Shopping Center
800 Bustleton Pike
Richboro, PA 18954

(The original post was edited below to help keep continuity for those that will read the REST of this thread for the very first time....)

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum...4&page=70&pp=20

Looks like someone needs to poll up for a new spot..."

This thread is so we can all put in some ideas here and see what happens.

Btw, I've a got a buddy from HS who owns New Madison Restaurant and the stores and parking lot around him in Levittown on RT 413 that might be able to take care of us. He is a real good guy and big time car nut and his place has a parking lot big enough for us. There are a bunch of food joints there as well, a Dunkin Donuts, and a Gibbies Ice Cream place (edited, I thought it was a DQ) across the street.

(edited) I just spoke to him and he says the only shop open there at night is the bar for now so we might be better off hanging out somewhere else considering he won't be able to be there to ward off any complainers.

08 Sienna, limited AWD w/ laser guided cruise control, FTMFW!

Last edited by 2point4DSM; 10-03-2005 at 11:40 PM.