Old 06-07-2007, 11:16 AM   #13
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
i think corrados are sick but i really dont want a toy or a project, i just want something that i'm not gonna be tempted to mess with much and is just reliable and gets good mileage.
that brings me to the GTI cause i think they're badass looking but i dont see any reasonable means to make them fast, they're just a sweet cruising car to me. i think i could put some wheels on it and lower it a bit and be done, just keep it looking good and running well.
so we have established that it will be tough to find one that has been kept up well, but that they are out there, and if i find one that hasnt been abused it could be a good, mostly-headache-free daily? is the one i posted above good or what?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote