ViperDom
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5975

My Ride:
GTS

bad idea.

Here are 2 options that i can think of:

Option A. If you want a quick sale:
Put the kit up on Ebay and go around to every pontiac forum you can find to post a link to the ad to bring more of the target audience/market to the table.
Many people are intimidated with a custom kit like this. It just looks like a pile of parts and a big headache to most.
Buying a complete bigname kit with instructions is nice because you know it is going to work. With your kit there will be some doubt in the mind of any prospective buyer. You have to counter this by saying in your ad that you are 100% willing to be available via phone&email if any advice is needed to complete the installation on the buyers vehicle.

Option B:
Put up for sale locally (this forum, craigslist, local regional section of pontiac forums, ect...)
Offer to Include installation with the sale. This will give the buyer confidence in the workability of the product and will show that you care and want to see the kit put to good use.
(you could prob set up this kit in a day, as where it might take someone like me a month to figure everything out...)

put yourself in the buyers shoes

goodluck
ViperDom is offline   Reply With Quote