Old 11-22-2016, 11:19 AM   #1
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:
"Honey Badger" Turbo Miata

Send a message via AIM to CleanNeon98
New DD: not for sensitive eyes

Sold the civic, picked up a new DD. What has 4 doors, is technologically advanced, a hatch layout, excellent MPG, and practicality, all while being inexpensive to buy, insure, and maintain? Yea, I went there. This one has painted headlights/taillights, H&R Springs, and RPF1 wheels to make it a bit more tolerable.

In all seriousness, I love this damn car. First tank for 46mpg, second tank 49.8, and on my way to averaging 50 this time around. Rides smooth and stable, tons of room for bikes, and the kids to come. I'm actually glad I got this and not another basic manual trans car, because this has enough gadgets in it via the HSI display, to keep me occupied, and makes driving such a breeze. Hybrid system is cool to work, and to force into EV mode, riding silently.

So there we go, two polar opposite cars are now mine. I'm convinced that like the Miata, the Prius is one of those cars that the masses hate, but owners love because they get the point of the car.

Funny part is, some people say "yea my other car is a ______ (insert masculine car here)", now i can only say my other car is a miata (FML) or my other car is a prius (FML x2)

Last edited by CleanNeon98; 11-22-2016 at 11:43 AM.
CleanNeon98 is offline   Reply With Quote