Old 08-13-2007, 11:21 AM   #54
piknockout
Tri-State Addict

Member #1855

My Ride:
2006 Subaru STi

BTW, results are now up.

http://solo.wdcr-scca.org/results/20070812.php

Glad to see that you and Aaron made it down. It was a little shorter than the typical Fed Ex courses though, which was a little unfortunate. Usually the courses are in the high 50 second range instead of the low 40 second range. But definitely still a very fun course. You gotta love all the elevation changes, makes for an interesting course. Video will be up tonight.

Best run was a 44.2xx, good enough for 2nd in STX out of 11. My fastest run was a 43.8xx, but hit a mysterious cone, and then continued to go slower on each subsequent run. But most importantly, I was able to get a 4pt. advantage in the season standings after the event. The guy I was tied with for first came in 5th yesterday, so I've got some breathing room. I still need to win at least one of the next two events to come close to clinching the season, so I've got some work to do still. What's nice about our class this year is that nobody has won 1st place twice this year, and yesterday's top 6 were within 0.6 seconds. Definitely a nice competitive class.

And congrats to Aaron on his 3rd place SM finish out of 16 drivers. Adrian, you're only a set of R-compounds and a little more experience away from beating him. Trust me, he's not that good.

3 STU - 2006 Philly STX Champ - 2007/2008 WDCR STX Champ - Sponsored by
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
piknockout is offline   Reply With Quote