View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 12:09 PM   #34
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

Send a message via AIM to Buster
whose car did I burn? Ive never cut anyones paint on this forum ever because none of these cars needed to be cut.

Are you kidding me, I worked for two private shops, myself and Reedman-toll. Doing high end creampuffs doesnt constitute anything. My writeup was for someone loooong before you joined who had asked me how to maintain their paint. I know you have personally seen my cars and I'm sure couldnt pick flaws. I for a long time was using products my boss made called extreme solutions, far higher quality than say Ardex even. But he is new and still getting out there. Its tough to get behind compaines with 50+ years in experience.

You touched no nerve, I just felt you were being redundant and making things harder than they need to be. As far as there being a difference in being a high volume detailer vs a quality detailer, you are half right. just not in my case. We had NO room for anyone being one or the other. and if you want to name drop here, I still get calls from the CCA and various Race teams to handle their $300,000 race cars. So please dont doubt me. I just dont feel the need to flaunt it, besides the fact as far as most people are concerned expecially people with high end cars. After its all said and done all they think you did was clean it up.