View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 11:53 AM   #12
Hans_GZP
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3230

My Ride:
94 Dodge Stealth Turbo

You think my responses are not professional? Forget I ever offered any money for a refund. I felt bad for you because it did take a while for us to finish your car (waiting on a lot of parts for it that we didn't know we needed when originally writing the quote).

The axle was replaced because it was totally not safe. There was no boot left on the axle and if you left my shop and something happened to that axle you would have complained about me not replacing it. It was a $100 axle and your car is 14 years old... these things need replacing from time to time. I would have been more then happy to give you your car back without a driver's side axle and you could have towed it home, but that car was not leaving my garage under it's own power with an axle like that. Any other respectable shop would have done the same thing. Your main goal was to have a car that wouldn't need anything for a while after it left the garage. We're sorry that your axle had problems even after being replaced. We deal with a ton of cars every month and we are greatly sorry something like that slipped through the cracks.

I never once claimed to be the only dsm shop in PA... that in itself would be stupid considering the popularity of the platform. We don't think we can do whatever we want. When did I come off like that?
Hans_GZP is offline   Reply With Quote