View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 01:48 PM   #4
Hans_GZP
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3230

My Ride:
94 Dodge Stealth Turbo

I wish I took pictures of your car before and after it was here. Your car was put together (before it got here) by someone who obviously didn't know what they were doing. We gave you a quote over the phone for work that you requested. That price never changed. When you brought your car in to get the work done, it needed far more then what you were asking for (radiator fan, axle, misc intercooler pipes, coolant lines, oil lines, etc). For your estimate to go up only $400 is nothing. You should have thanked me for that instead of bitch me out to which I did give you $100 off your bill. We had to spend far more time working on your car then first thought over the phone.

I'm sorry you feel like you were ripped off, but I said I would compensate you $50 for your trouble since I already lost my shirt on the whole job. You complain about intercooler piping being a problem, yet you don't want to pay the money to have it done right or wait for the right parts to show up. What do you want me to do? Do it for free out of the goodness of my heart?

You call the shop at 1am, 2am, and expect me to pickup the phone? If I'm working that late I'm not dealing with customers. When you call at a normal business hour I would pick up the phone, but the conversation ended with you declining my $50 offer and wanting more (in which I was not willing to budge). So, you continue to call multiple times a day and my partner did threaten you. I was working on a car while he did that and I don't think he was in the wrong.

We have a lot of cars here because we are a popular mitsubishi shop in the area. If we didn't have many cars at the shop, maybe that would worry you too?

If there are points I didn't address from your original post, I'm sorry. It was a tough read.
92 Galant VR4 FOR SALE
96 Montero SR
Hans_GZP is offline   Reply With Quote