View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 11:48 PM   #16
andrewv.
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #21311

My Ride:
'04 Honda S2000

Ok this is all just a mix up. Yes that is my car how it sits now. Nothing that FAST did nor my wheel setup caused this. I was very satisfied with the work they had did. I had gotten nothing but complements and have already recommended that shop to my friends despite me living about 1.5 hours away.

What had happened was I was driving and an older lady cut my off and resulted me in hitting her. The bumper will need to be replaced, front fender, headlight and air bags. It happened going at about ~30mph.

But I just want to clear everything up. NOTHING FAST did nor I did caused this. They are a very well shop and I was more than satisfied with my first time there. They were all so helpful there, and could not of asked for better service. When my car gets back on the road I will be visiting them again. IT was just a misunderstanding. What she was trying to say with that picture was that they just did work on my car and unfortunatly it doesnt look how it does anymore in the pictures that were posted first above due to the accident. Me, my girlfriend, several people in my town as well as a random person at a traffic light all complemented me. I understand the risks of a stretched tire and such but none of that caused the accident. As I have stated previously, as soon as my car is fixed I will be taking it back there for the great service they provided me the first time. And sorry for any confusion this might have caused
andrewv. is offline   Reply With Quote