View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 11:32 PM   #13
Slevin
Tri-State Addict

Member #19794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidilee View Post
It's the work they just did. It's not my car either, I was just in the car when it happened.
.......... Are you trying to tell me FAST crashed your car because of faulty workmanship? Now FAST please remove this comment if you want to, but seriously man? Did you honestly not know that putting such a small tire on such a wide wheel with all that negative camber wouldn't compromise your drive-ability? There's a reason the hellflush community advocate "low and slow." Most people can't even drive above 55 mph with a hellaflushed car. This is totally your fault and has nothing to do with FAST. Your negligence crashed the car, not the work done. To me, it looks like FAST did everything you told them to. That is his job. Why you would ever make such a superior handling car so pathetic with your wheel/tire combo blows my mind, but that is besides the point. Do not try to tarnish the name of a 15 year Honda master tech all because you didn't take the time to research what you were doing to your vehicle.

Last edited by Slevin; 01-26-2012 at 11:35 PM.
Slevin is offline   Reply With Quote