Old 11-22-2010, 02:03 PM   #25
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:
BMW E60 M5 V10 6 Speed --- Ducati Monster 696

Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
I work at HHGregg. Just told my mom that I was working 3:30-6:00 and she was like you're only working 2 hours? Thats retarted of them. I was like, the other 3:30...you know they have two of them a day.
Dude... I worked at the circuit city in lawrenceville as a computer tech when I was about 18ish? Anyhow... It was my first black Friday... I couldnt sleep all night and i had to be in by 4AM. I ended up driving there to see the lines... I got bored and they told me to start working... I was freezing at like 3AM outside with a all in one printer running on a UPS doing credit apps in the crowd.

The doors were about to open and the crowd was going nuts. It got so bad that the cop got on his car and cocked a shotcun screaming at them for being animals...

I worked till about 9am then got tired.. my girlfriend brought me redbull and cookies... I had them and crashed around 5PM... I didnt know where I was nor could I reconize faces lol... I went home and took a nap... I had to come back in and work till 11ish... Then I was back in at like 9AM the next day...

**** retail...

This week I'll probably go to the KOP mall... I've got an app on my phone that I've been using to track what I want to buy... A netbook is a must... I want a computer that I can keep in my car for work emergencies.
Vr-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote