Old 01-11-2010, 11:28 AM   #19
Jon@WrightAgency
Tri-State Addict

Member #7093

My Ride:
All Types of Cars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimm View Post
looks good, i just fell like everything in the photo is slanting left and lacks a bit of contrast. but otherwise it's clean simple and should appeal to your demographic.
Yea, its not perfect (is any ad ever?) --- but hopefully it works. Please spread the word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbomb View Post
Yeah, the pic could be better (lower angle or color tweaked), color looks washed out, maybe it's the way it is web saved. BUT most importantly, it gives a strong message (I like that slogan!) and will do well in CCLM! Good stuff...
Thank you for the kind words. We are very excited about the ad and the opportunity to partner with CCL in 2010. Stay tuned for more

Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
Ad looks good. More info on the Benz please.
Thank you. The Benz is a good friend/clients car that is one of the fastest E55's in the country. Full intake/headers/exhaust/cams/port n polish/ecu tune/pulley/rear diff/radiator + intercooler setup/and lots more im forgetting. Even on dry pavement the tires snap loose with a tap of the trottle. It really is a scary car....and even cooler that is daily driven with two car seats in the back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozthunder View Post
Forget red, I wouldn't want a Corvette that close to the foreground either ;)
LOL...careful, thats the boss's vette.