View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 01:19 PM   #16
dt98gsr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2949

My Ride:
'98 Integra GSR (Gone) '07 Si Coupe (Daily) '08 s2000 (New Project!)

Send a message via AIM to dt98gsr
Quote:
Originally Posted by na is best! View Post
the car is clean as hell... what size are those wheels? car needs some sidemarkers and a lip maybe.. but it is clean
Thanks man I try and keep it clean. I had a lot of pans for the car, but I recently decided that it would be wiser for me to put my money towards a new car with much lower mileage than to keep putting money into modding the teg. It runs great and has been a very reliable DD for years now, but it is only getting older and higher in mileage so I think its about time to move on, as much as I can't bare to think about getting rid of it. But don't worry if I do end up with a new car it will most likely be an '05 or '06 RSX Type S.

And as for the wheels they are 16's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHR!S View Post
suspension, maybe some wheels. tryin to keep this one simple.
Yeah you seem to be pretty active on the boards. Sound slike you have some really sweet plans for the DC5. NBP DC5's look so sweet lowered, and as for your other plans they sound good. I am assuming you plan on going with a RH and a K-pro tune?

Well anyways like I said above, I am looking to pick up a Magnesium Mettalic Type S, should be fun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by CHR!S; 03-09-2007 at 02:54 AM.
dt98gsr is offline   Reply With Quote