99SL2_Modder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #264

My Ride:
2009 Saturn Aura XR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Merrone View Post
ohhhh alright any other plans? (:
Currently, looking for a good G6 intake (no intakes are made for the Aura yet, but supposedly the G6 3.5l intakes fit), and the Malibu SS strut brace fits too.

Other than that, I was kind of thinking of getting an HPTune from...I forget. One of our vendors.

The only issue is that my 1:1 gear is 5th, and we'd hit my speed limiter before we even get halfway through my RPM's. (Speed limiter is at 115, which is hit in 3rd at WOT. WOT shifting is 7k rpm.)

Supposedly there's some 3.6l FWD headers being made, but I can't be certain on that. All I know is that the intake is CARB exempt and does not void the warranty, which is important to me right now, but I really would LOVE to bring this engine sound out. It's got a VERY nice growl.
I highly encourage you to be pedophiles in the privacy of your own home, and to cross your fingers you never have your house raided by the FBI who will put you in jail for 30 years where you will be treated like one of the preteen little girls who you used to adore so much.
99SL2_Modder is offline   Reply With Quote