View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 12:27 PM   #30
Tru2Blu
Tri-State Addict

Member #1214

My Ride:
02 Mazda Millenia

Send a message via AIM to Tru2Blu Send a message via MSN to Tru2Blu Send a message via Yahoo to Tru2Blu
Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREKDM View Post
how many negative threads are you going to make about gzp? seriously do you have anything better to do with your life? i have been going to gzp for years now and not ONCE was it a negative experience. any problem i ever had was dealt with quickly and correctly. why??? because i went back respectully and talked to them like normal human beings, not go online and cry like little girls when my 15 year old twin turbo engine blows up...many people on here had good experiences but its much more rare to see a positive review than a negative one. i've been at hans' shop when someone would drive back with a car they bought with an issue, he has dropped whatever he was doing, and even taken parts off of HIS OWN CAR to make sure what he sold was working to the buyers liking. as stated in here, the cars are NOTORIOUS for breaking. its a 15 year old sports car that has gone through 6 different teenagers beating the **** out of it...what do you expect....

from now on, make ONE thread saying "don't go to, buy from, get your car worked on by, eat diner with, look at, smell, or vote for the same president as Hans @ GZP". that'll save everyone a lot of time.
I have given Hans tons of time to make things right, all i get if bull **** excuses like, "sorry man i just got bacc from vacation" or i was just about to send you a message, but im cleaning the garage so ill get bacc to you." And like ive said in other threads, hans knows his way around the 3s engine bay. the way he conducts business is all the way arse.

He is yet to hit me bacc about my syncros, and i know he has seen this thread, if he hasnt his girl did.

And as for you, luccy you. you were one that had a good experience. hat off to you. but you dont know what ive been thru with this dude, so you cant talk. ya dig? And i did not expect to get a 17 year old cat that runs like a 2009. I expected what he told me to be true. How do you tell me the trans was rebuilt and its grinding gears. bet you would be pissed of if that happened to you. correct me if im wrong. And since youve had so many good experiences with him. tell him to send me my syncros its only the right thing to do.

Last edited by Tru2Blu; 01-25-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Tru2Blu is offline   Reply With Quote