View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
fightinchunk
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5306

My Ride:
92 SR S13 vert, 05 LGT Built 2.3L hta68

sammy c's silvia vert build thread?

[insert gay intro here]blah blah blah i like cars blah drift blah everyone hates 240's blah blah **** you all.... ****s gonna be nuts...

how she stood when i bought her. 1100 bucks. clean with a tiny bit of rust that was taken care of by frank down at pride performance. welded on a sectioned off coupe quarter panel, frame rails were reinforced and strut towers taken care of.

poopy ka out

if you see anything you like in this pic , let me know

time to find an sr... found the perfect setup from antony(auk113123445345). went down and interrupted a cool little meet in the cave. btw pa scene>jersey. comin back from anthony's place with a one-off srswapped midengine kia sedona

then i said **** it, i'm swapping my newly acquired ariston 2jzgte into the vert muahahahahah

i kid... it's for the sc300. neway

found a silvia whole front end swap, metal unmolested fenders, trip proj, everything from two kids from pa(again thank you pa) with r32 gtr's. kool ass mofo's. shout out to andrew from levittown

rps stage 2 clutch in and ready for trans thanks to mvp motorsports

my boy brian helpin me with the swap... couldn't do it without him. thanks bud

had to cut the old pos motormounts off... stripped them ****s taking the ka out

god damn puerto ricans...

red rocket? me hope so bery much

installation of man pedal

don't worry... i cut the brake pedal down a bit

engine bay clean and motor clean... ready for it's final resting place

****kkkkk i should probably have changed the oil filter...

home sweet home

hey ant... i just want to confirm that you can work with these two sensors... they look ****ed up beyond recognition so I was thinking or ordering these two anyway... 5th gear switch and 4th gear switch respectively?

second switch closest to neutral pos switch

and the next switch after that going towards bellhousing from neutral pos switch

that's it so far... just need to pick up the rest of the pieces from antony and then the wiring of the power fc shall commence.
fightinchunk is offline   Reply With Quote