Thread: Gone Golfing
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 05:56 PM   #380
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Registered for another Fastivus track day - this year it will return to Shenandoah.

To prep for this year's run, i've placed a few orders:
- Audi RS3 brake cooling ducts (these mount to the factory front control arms and have surprising cooling effects. 24% on the rotor and 12% on the pad)
- Racingline intake box and coolant hose reroute (will complete the full Racingline intake parts collection I've traded/amassed)
- Cobb Accessport with EQT stage 1 ECU and DSG tune
- DSC controller from APR

My next purchases will be the Racingline stage 3 front brake kit and a front mount intercooler. I may grab a SuperPro front sway bar too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/

Last edited by DaveSTi; 05-28-2023 at 07:56 AM.
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote