View Single Post
Old 12-14-2021, 01:06 PM   #11
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAdutch View Post
I was always amazed at how the touareg I had handled. That SUV was actually enjoyable to drive on the back roads. Only one I can say that about but sounds like this one is similar.
The Touareg as on my list, just hard to find one with low miles that had the options we wanted. It still has my eye as a VW fan...maybe someday once the R is paid off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote