View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 11:27 AM   #59
PAdutch
Tri-State Addict

Member #17024

My Ride:
Miata, Miata, Genesis, 08 burb 2500

White Car

The wife has autocrossed the white car twice and has gotten significantly better with it. No breakages, the car has been enjoyable. We even drive it to work and on the street otherwise a bit.

NEPA SCCA Pococno Regional 6/17-6/19: The car on the Falken 615k+ tires and has a significant amount of grip. The wife drove pretty conservatively. She is still learning but the event was good for her as she kept getting faster. She was about 3-5 seconds behind her fellow ESL competitor in the region.

LCCC 7/1: She found her groove her driving much smoother and beating her fellow competitor by 3 seconds. Much better driving and was ~2 seconds of pace of the ES guys.

Given her improved driving, it may be time to make the car a little better. It is on old bone stock suspension. I am keeping an eye out for a good deal on swaybars, shocks and springs.

Miatas! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

MY EVO (Sold)-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by PAdutch; 07-21-2017 at 02:23 PM.
PAdutch is offline   Reply With Quote