View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 08:39 AM   #229
HickRocket1258
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #415

Send a message via AIM to HickRocket1258
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZ05 View Post
Will probably just detune it *sandbag* an run 10.0 index so were not beating the balls out of it all the time. Gonna take awhile to figure out how to keep it from breaking out alot anyway. The car was suppose to be a 383 with some laughing gas so i could cruise it around town an actually get some kind of gas milage an run 93. Sadly i dont think i'll make it to any "get togethers" farther then 100 miles with out bringin spare fuel which is what i wanted to build the car for hehe. Besides that it will probably just be a town cruiser to shut up people who use to talk to much.
That is nice. I always thought about trying to do the 12.0 index when my car was slower. Plus those races are kind of hard for me to get to nowadays. I would really like to shut up some people around my area with my car, especially some of the kids with their evos and ****. It's just with the stock radiator I can't get very far without having to shut it down and let the pump and fan cool it down. It is nice to run on '93 since it is still somewhat cheap for now haha.

Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it.

Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you!
HickRocket1258 is offline   Reply With Quote