Old 09-03-2009, 01:36 PM   #24
EBBS_03_Cobra
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #14093

My Ride:
03 Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
long tubes are available on american muscle, from JBA and Pypes... my only issue is there is one available shorty xpipe available and it doesn't have cats... but there is an h pipe with cats though, i would just prefer an x pipe

i don't think i want to run catless... is there much of a performance boost w/o?
Anything cause less restriction will add power, so catless will have more potential. But you're really talking low numbers, like single digit numbers in horsepower. Something to consider, though, as not all cats will allow you to pass emissions. I know a number of people were failing with Bassani's hi-flow cats, but then again, that was in Cali, where they are ruthless with cars.

Going H versus X will be a big difference in sound, with very little difference in power. I've got a catless set up going through an x on my car.
EBBS_03_Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote