Old 08-22-2009, 07:11 PM   #16
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
I think tires are good for about 6 years from the date of manufacture? You can find that date in the form of a 4 digit number on each tire, the first two being the week number and the second two being the year (ex: 4207 means the 42nd week of 2007). There was a really interesting article on it that was posted about here, as some tires sit for years before they are sold, some even after they've 'expired' which can be very dangerous in rare situations.

Depending on how fast you plan to need new tires you could pick these up, but at the same time there are closeouts at least a handful of times a year, just a question of which tires go up for sale and if you get to them fast enough before they sell out.

And Dan... how far is RT Tuning from you? They do really good work and are a full service mount/balance and alignment shop if you're interested. If its convenient for you give them a ring, I have a feeling their prices will be comparable to any 'commonfolk' shops, so you can get specialized service and support a forum vendor at the same time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote