View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 01:59 PM   #15
Renegade_
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1912

My Ride:
1J Swaggon

I have played both XI and WoW. Playing WoW currently and my XI account is on hiatus but I am missing it already.

And people taking XI too seriously? That's really only what it seems like. There is this really deep rift between JP and US players supposedly but I never experienced it and was in a japanese HNMLS for a while; people aren't as up tight as they seem to be.

WoW is taken TOO lightly in some cases and there is this stupid petty spite between players which is absolutely rediculous and you can tell the players aren't older than like 14. It's terrible.

To put it this way -

XI is so much more of a commitment than WoW is but in my opinion it is THAT much more fufilling. HOWEVER!

In XI, money is everything. If you do start XI and want me to start you off with some funds, I can do that. However, find a market niche such as a craft, mining (which is what I reccomend once you get to like 30 which can fund crafts, etc), and earn off of that.

In WoW money is not a concern. If you play WoW and bitch about money you have NO CLUE AT ALL what money problems are. Seriously, when people raid and have like 10 gold repairs that is NOTHING what people buy stuff in XI for, not even close. In XI armor pieces can reach as high as 100+ million, they don't get even that close in WoW

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Renegade_ is offline   Reply With Quote