View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 12:07 AM   #31
ohsixMTee
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #13578

My Ride:
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Daytona

Send a message via AIM to ohsixMTee
Would you consider yourself pretty good w/ wet sanding and buffing? If so PM me, I might be interested in hiring you for some light body work.

To make a long story short I put my car in for a complete re spray....body looks great, no dents, etc.....they had the car for 5 weeks and I finally got the ****s of it and took it because it was sitting outside not being touched for a week.

There are random spots of haze that looks like I waxed like an idiot and the bottom half of the sides of the car need wet sanded/buffed as might the rear bumper.

It passes the 1 ft. test and looks great during the day but it's a pretty ugly sight at night time against light.

Needless to say I will not be taking it back to the shop that did this, although they have offered.....I just see it like they took 5 damn weeks to do this, why bother letting them fix it. I had to replace so many cosmetic things out of my pocket, i.e. door weather stripping in multiple places along with like 50 some clips, had to scrap and clay all windows and clay all lenses and replace a bunch of pipes/hoses under the hood due to sloppy ass overspray.

****ty pic but this is what you'd be working with. :D

The good news is it runs as it always does, like a champ and the wheels/tires are about a week old.

Last edited by ohsixMTee; 06-29-2009 at 12:11 AM.
ohsixMTee is offline   Reply With Quote