Quote:
Originally Posted by lagos
Well, at least thats what happened to me after using one on my black paint.
It did a great job at bringing the shine out, but once I got it under some light, I noticed the horrible swirls that it put into the paint that weren't there before. I guess a lot of it will depend on how forgiving your cars color is to swirl marks.
|
True but if you are using a polisher the light is what helps you see what your doing, I have NEVER caused more damage with a PC then was allready their. If you had swirls yu had surface contaminents that weren't removed prior to polishing. A big problem that a clay-bar would of eliminated. Also the right pad and polish combo really make the difference.
Also if you ever had the experience of seeing a car hit with a rotary about 4 weeks after the detail, then tell me about marring in the paint. You will see more marring and rainbows then you have ever thought possible. And yes, they all do it. Even my boy who did it professionally for over 10 years with a rotary, when the finish wears off you are left with UHHH!