View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 04:35 PM   #20
FocusDude
Tri-State Post Whore
 
FocusDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Lower Lower Bucks
Member #6269

My Ride:
01 Focus ZX3

iTrader: (0)
I thought u ordered the V6 at first, then I started knocking it before I read you went with the 2.3L manual- the after market for a 2.3 is way better. I would love to find a 2.3 clip to drop into the focus! Keep checking back with http://www.fswerks.com
I fell in love with the Fusion, but I'm waiting for it to come with a EcoBoost in 2010
__________________
2001 Ford Focus ZX3 -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by FocusDude; 06-05-2008 at 04:38 PM.
FocusDude is offline   Reply With Quote