View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 02:12 PM   #1
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Yellow EVO, Black SRT-4, White EVO w/black rims...

I see this car about once or twice a week. I see it at Holy Family Universty every now and then, and then again at the Pep Boys in Oxford Valley. It has a primer front end (hood, fenders, bumber etc...) any one know who this is or if he is on the forum? Car looks good. Has Jersey tags on it to.

Also, on my way home I see the same black SRT-4 right where the WaWa is on the Boulvard. Black w/ black wheels, and some extremely dark tint.

Now I just saw a White Evo w/black rims in the NE Philly area just off the Boulvard on Norcom Road, who is this or is he on here?
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.

Last edited by lownslow95; 04-25-2008 at 02:32 PM.
lownslow95 is offline   Reply With Quote