View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 11:14 AM   #2
~Brian~
Tri-State Addict
 
~Brian~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Member #1019

My Ride:
2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1

iTrader: (2)
I moderate on a site called wrxlinks.com. For the most part, its a pretty quiet place. Although we have members from all over the country and also members from other countries, we are a very tight knit group. There is almost no fighting. I cant even remember the last time I had to lock a thread. And on my last count, I have only had to ban two people- one was a spammer and one was somebody who screwed over another member on a sale.
__________________
Quote:
i doubt it Slevin. A jet pack would be very risky in a zombie apocalypse being that jet pack technology has not come very far since its inception.
~Brian~ is offline   Reply With Quote