View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 12:02 AM   #7
raceMpower95
Tri-State Aficionado
 
raceMpower95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Levittown
Member #1915

My Ride:
1993 BMW 328is

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to raceMpower95
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_ls View Post
What magazine and how did he go about submitting them?
Not sure. I have to give him the shots still.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ozthunder View Post
I've seen it in WC I believe, nice looking car.
Yeah, that's where he's from.


Quote:
Originally Posted by oneslowxa View Post
sick car, where are the engine shots at?
The engine bay wasn't ready. We still have a few more shots to get before he submits.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Toys: BMWCCA IP-Class 1995 M3, 1993 328is
Daily/Tow: 2004 Nissan Xterra, 2005 Ford F350 Super-Duty
raceMpower95 is offline   Reply With Quote