|
I don't know he said hey like he knew me so I figured it was you, I was zoned out so I didn't really think it was you till I got to my desk, but It kinda looked like you. Maybe you just have a twin around.
__________________
2004 WRB STi built and gt35r'd To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. Traded in for STi To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. best 1/4 of 13.5 threw a rod To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
XBL GT: Bison Lover
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|