View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 08:36 PM   #5954
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97TurboDSM View Post
i know how you feel, thats why im not in the dorms lol. unless you arent either? but i'd be willing to bet that rent for those appts are about the same per month as the dorms are.

edit: party scene at mville is really pretty good, you gotta get the hell off campus for good ones though. just talk to people in your classes bout **** off campus
Yeah, campus life sucks, its not all hyped up to what every one seems it is. I am living in the college dorms. Yeah, next year if I do come back here I will be lookin into gettin a appartment then a dorm, this **** sucks. As for partying, I am all about that.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline