View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 08:30 PM   #5950
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97TurboDSM View Post
crossgates and millcreek are about 4minutes from campus. if you wanna get out of the dorms, i'd look there. they're cheap and really nice. millcreek is right down 741. if you're leaving campus going towards the city, turn righ at the light where the round church is. follow that road through two lights, millcreek is on the left. its a ton of mville students living in there too.
If I had the money for an appartment I would consider lookin' into one, as much as the dorm life is cool, I would rather be much comfortable in an appartment not listening to the asshats that run up and down the halls screamin their heads off and yellin.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline