View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 12:03 PM   #5702
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
I agree, the death penalty needs to be brought back and it needs to be made public. Public hangings, firing squads, etc. I'm tired of the PC treatment criminals, murderers, rapists, etc get. Harsher punishments are in order...

Cops are working for their money. They're underpaid and over worked... severely. You have a staffed of professional community bodyguards who are exhausted. More funding means more cops, means better cops.

Though, I think the first step would be harsher punishments for the crimes... That would drop the crime rate. Also, I believe in New York City they started arresting people for petty crimes... this dropped the crime rate considerably, especially that of murders/rapes, because those people getting caught for petty crimes were the ones doing the other crap.

Our justice system is too lenient anymore
Scapegoat is offline