View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 11:52 AM   #5695
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Scapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: stop looking at my gold
Member #1208

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 View Post
I guess my point is why should his family benefit when there are so many other people that dont have funds set up for them.

Especially for his family...I think money could go for so many other things... i.e. nonviolence programs, police training ,etc.
I wouldn't write any of that out just yet. The family might just turn around and donate some of that to the FOP or the local station.

CHAOS, how are they to change whats going on without funding? I'm sure they don't need your money though. And equated a broken toe to a murder... pretty immature, especially for you. And you do realize that we don't have enough cops on the street in philly b/c there isn't enough money?

yeah, its part of the job for them to get thrown into the line of fire. But they're doing it to keep your ass safe
Scapegoat is offline