View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 02:36 PM   #5109
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Eastern Shore Maryland
Member #276

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTopChevy View Post
That brown haired girl (not becky) at Steve's place the other weekend, does she work at Wawa in Yardley? I saw a girl working at Wawa today that looked like her, but then again I don't remeber too much about that night besides Chris falling into the side of the house.
Yeah, she works there.

Yeah, when Chris fell into Steves house that was hilarious. I was sitting on the couch, just drinkin my beer talkin to Olsen, and thats when I heard this loud thud. I was like wtf? j then you came in and said Chris just fell and hit the house. Then he passed out in front of Sayko's computer sleeping. That was a good night.
__________________
Quote:
You'll lose a large part of those 35 lbs. when you pop out that crotchfruit.
lownslow95 is offline