View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 03:22 AM   #15
WhiteXFire
Tri-State Post Whore
 
WhiteXFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #305

My Ride:
2007 Infiniti G35x, 2008 MB SLK55 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to WhiteXFire
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_ls View Post
LoL eat it.

I'm doing the advertisements and fliers for work anyways. Always in look for a good distraction.

I figured I'd give it a try...tried to white balance and fix up the picture as well.

__________________
Just enjoying the ride.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

2004 Chrysler Crossfire - Gone
2007 Infiniti G35x Sedan -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by WhiteXFire; 11-09-2007 at 03:33 AM.
WhiteXFire is offline   Reply With Quote