View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 11:24 AM   #3908
Kiel
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Kiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morton, PA
Member #5456

My Ride:
2003 WRX - Sonic Yellow

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Kiel
I am 25 and I have not amazing credit (I made mistakes about 5-6 years ago that are about taken care of) and my credit is as follows:

Wachovia - $3600 limit
Best Buy - $500 limit
Sunoco - $900 limit
JCPenney - $950 limit
Hooters - $1300 limit
Kay's - $5000 limit
A bank - $5000 personal loan (which is being paid off so the balance isn't 5000 but thats what it started at)
Another bank - my car loan at about like 14k? I forget exactly

I just got the personal loan, Kay's and Hooters cards within the past 2 months, all because I got careful about how I handle my credit.
__________________
TST Work Crew/Saturday Club
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by Kiel; 10-26-2007 at 11:52 AM. Reason: damn I forgot a lot of cards
Kiel is offline