View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 06:09 PM   #20
2000MRDC2
Tri-State Post Whore
 
2000MRDC2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Philly
Member #1004

My Ride:
1999 Integra LS Sedan

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to 2000MRDC2
well this weekend im going to take the lip off, repaint it and mount it higher and better. Im also gonna either repaint the 2 front wheels white or paint all 4 a wild color (pink/lime green/orange) just to change it up. I also just got a set of seats (pics in 1st post) since my stock seats have a few tears and cigarette burns in them. I just need rails then they will go in, Theyre not the nicest but I got a deal I couldnt pass up on them.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Honda <3
2000MRDC2 is offline   Reply With Quote