View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 12:16 AM   #957
R33E8
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: South Jersey
Member #1362

My Ride:
a slow car

iTrader: (3)
I think I saw some of you guys heading back on 295 north at around 10:30.. What car was at the front of the pack right before the exit before 45a/b? I just saw a bunch of HID's and spotted a srt-4, and 300zx it think.. I couldn't really make out the rest of the pack since I was heading pretty fast in the other direction... Could someone tell me them? Hopefully I can meet up with you guys when I get my own car..

Oh and on the way back I saw a srt-4 with hid and no projectors (you beam pattern look like / btw... u should get projectors..) and a 300zx following it after the moorestown exit (before the moorestown mall one) traveling south on 295..
R33E8 is offline   Reply With Quote