View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 12:22 PM   #12
piknockout
Tri-State Addict
 
piknockout's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Member #1855

My Ride:
2006 Subaru STi

iTrader: (0)
Others have disputed this claim as well. Supposedly the guy is getting a news clipping of the story. I guess we'll find out in due time.

Based on what you guys have said, I can see why it could be B.S. (not saying either way). But if they actually have had a problem with this guy doing it, they may have made an exception. Below is the guys response to "being allowed to follow". Once again, still waiting for a confirmation on this one.

Quote:
And the dispatcher at first was like dont put yourself in harms way and I said to him listen I want to know if he really is a cop and he told me to keep a safe distance and safe speed at no point did we even break the speed limit.
__________________
2006 Aspen White Subaru Impreza WRX STi -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
- 2007 Black Audi A3 2.0T 6MT S-Line

3 STU - 2006 Philly STX Champ - 2007/2008 WDCR STX Champ - Sponsored by
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by piknockout; 06-29-2007 at 12:24 PM.
piknockout is offline   Reply With Quote