View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 12:11 PM   #11
Nors
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: DelCo, PA
Member #2210

My Ride:
2011 VW GTI

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Nors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender81 View Post
Wow that is awesome, I always worry about people posing as cops because you hear about it way too much. Definately a smart move calling 911 because if it had been a cop he would have had it on record that he just wasn't positive it was a real police car.
Not to mention thats how the poor girl got kidnapped on 476. Forget her name at the moment, but I believe she was found dead in a Philly park. Made big news.


But on a lighter note, I bet all the other cars freaked out when they say him flying up on the "cop", they all probably thought he was done.
__________________
DUB JAWN
Hi Hater™
Previous:
2002 Volkswagen GTi - Sold |1995 Honda Accord - Sold | 1993 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD Project - Sold | 1996 Acura Integra RS - Sold
Nors is offline   Reply With Quote